IML runs part-time short Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) courses.
There are currently 5 options:
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Analytics & Greenbelt
- Supply Chain 4.0 Innovation & Digitisation
- Supply Chain 4.0 Leading Sustainable Change
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management
See CAS brochures in “Short Programs” drop-down menu.
Duration: Approximately 14 days (09.15 – 17.15)
Format: One full week + approximately 4 weekends (Fri,Sat). Remote learning required also
Qualification: 14 ECTS Credits awarded by the Ecole Polytechique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
For further details, please send an email requesting our information pack to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on Healthcare Supply Chain Management click here:
Register online for one or more of the 5 CAS here: Admission