We have changed the format to part-time to facilitate applied learning. There are 2 options:
- Participants based in Switzerland and EU: Thesis is carried out at current place of work with classroom presence every second weekend and remote learning every other weekend
- International Visiting Participants (Non EU): As above however participants compete for a 1 one year full-time program including academic theory and an internship at one of our partner organisations or other
Duration: 12 Months : Jan -Dec
Classroom Presence: 55 days (20 weekends + 3 full weeks)
Fridays and Saturdays from 09:15 – 17:15, every second week
Remote Learning: Every other weekend, when not in classroom remote & blended learning is required
- 14 Modules + 2 Group Projects (60 ECTS)
- Master Thesis for Company – Applied Learning Report (30 ECTS)
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification is voluntary
Company Visits: Throughout course there are several company visits to bolster the learning experience.
For program dates and further details please send an email requesting our information pack to email@example.com.