Upon successful completion of this Executive Master in Global Supply Chain Management Master you should be able to:
– Manage the supply chain effectively and efficiently from a strategic, tactical and operational perspective
– Manage and optimise flows of People/materials/services/software/finance
– Understand and be critically aware of digital Supply Chain and Supply Chain 4.0 future cyber physical systems and their impact in the Supply Chain of the future
– Create and optimise value for products & services
– Anticipate risk, react, adapt and innovate in a rapidly changing environment.
– Collaboratively lead change, cross functionally and internationally
– Distinguish between the various supply chain analytical tools and apply them in order to optimise decision-making in terms of strategy, risk, cost and return on investment.
MODULES PER FOCUS AREA
MANAGE SUPPLY CHAIN RESPONSIBLY
Understand the key concepts of Supply Chain and Supply Chain Strategy and its premier role in the future of Business, Society an our Environment.
Be equiped with all the tools to design, analyse, measure, improve and control Supply Chain 4.0
DIGITISE & INNOVATE
Prepare for the impact of megatrends, exploit big data and the internet of things & harness supplier innovation
LEAD SUSTAINABLE CHANGE
Understand the financial business, the risks, the key trade-offs and how to be a responsible leader of change